Online Lunch Order
All orders and payments for lunch and/or beverage will be processed online. This means each child needs an online order completed and submitted via the website.
Here's How to Order:
- Enter your child's last name and first name. Please do not use nicknames (e.g. Michael vs. Mike or Joseph vs. Joey).
- Beverage cost is for the entire cycle. Please check your choice of beverage that your child will receive every day. .
- Select the lunch choice. Please note that when ordering Pizza, the quantity also needs to be selected.
- When you have finished entering your selections, take a moment to go back and review your order for accuracy.
- Write down your Order Total and Order Number.
- Print a copy of your order for your records. (Printing tips: Click on Page Setup in your Internet Browser and check Enable Shrink to Fit - this ensures your Total column fits the print out. Don't have a printer? Highlight the entire order, click copy and then paste to your email, notepad etc.)
- Click ‘Submit’ to complete your order. You will be directed to our online payment page.
- Online orders will not be processed until the payment is received. If we do not receive your payment by the due date, the online orders will be deleted from the system.
Please note that refunds for illness, class trips or unplanned closings will not be made and late orders will not be accepted.
If you require assistance with online ordering or printing, please email email@example.com. For all other lunch program questions, please contact Allison Scaraggi at 973-226-3386 x16.