IS NOW CLOSED
All boys and girls grades 1-8 are invited to join the Trinity Academy Baseball or Softball Team during the upcoming spring season. There will be a multi-session instructional clinic for children in Kindergarten. If you are interested, please submit the online registration form no later than FRIDAY, MARCH 1st. Along with this, you will need to submit an $85 Registration Fee either online or with a check (payable to Trinity Academy HSA and brought to the office)along with a signed MEDICAL RELEASE/CODE OF CONDUCT FORM(click to access)
***NOTE*** If your child has participated in the Trinity Soccer or Basketball Program this school year, the MR/COC Form is already on file. Only submit the form if you have not already done so. Only ONE FORM per school year is required.
PARENTS: FRIDAY MARCH 1ST IS THE DEADLINE!!!! If you do not register by this deadline, your child will NOT be guaranteed a spot on the roster. Please pay attention to HSA updates and reminders that will be e-mailed to you.
Please note that your registration is not complete until all THREE components have been submitted:
1. Online Registration
2. MR/COC Form (submitted to office if you have not already done so).
3. $85 Registration Fee (online payment or check submitted to office). Refunds will only be issued until the teams have been determined, after which no refunds will be issued.
VOLUNTEERS: Please be sure to indicate your intention to coach in the first section of the registration form.
How To Sign Up?
- Register Online - All players register their information online.
- Payment - Pay online or make check payable to "Trinity Academy HSA" by the due date. Please note that until we receive your payment your registration is not official.
- Medical Release and Code of Conduct Form - Print, sign and send to the office. A form is required for each registered player.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org.